Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009: A Year-in-Growth

WOWIE MAUI. Can't believe this year's finally coming to an end.

Whew.

So happy that 2009's over with. I have never felt so much change, challenges and growth in my life. It's so true what they say: WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU, MAKES YOU STRONGER. :-)

I started the year off living in New York City, then hopped over to Taipei, and now Austin. So much has happen to me personally (both good and bad). I am so blessed to have lived through those experiences. I have met amazing people during my travels and definitely realized which people stay in your life and which are fleeting.

That makes me thankful and I feel truly fortunate and ALIVE.

I especially wanna give a big shout-out to my family- they have seen my struggles and growth, made me stay positive and hope for the best. And most importantly, they believed in me through and through. I learned to genuinely smile again, to grow, to learn and to give back. And now I am going back to school in a new city, with a fresh start and lots of hope! I think that I am ready to love again too.

More shout-outs to CO, CH, PN, AC, BW, TL, SH, CC, LPA, AW & TS! Love you all! Mu-ahhhhh!

2009 was, indeed, a Year-in-Growth.
That being said, I am sooooo stoked for Austin and 2010!! I'm gonna rock it :-D

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... Be global lady and go getter! LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete